Choose any combination of balloon twisting, face painting, or a magic show for your party!
- Where do you entertain?
- I entertain in Austin, TX and surrounding areas including Round Rock, Pflugerville, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Leander, Lakeway, Dripping Springs, Buda, and Elgin. I will travel up to 45 minutes outside of the Austin area, but travel fees may apply.
- Why do you have reviews from Washington, DC if you live in Austin?
- I lived in Washington, DC from 2014-2015, but I'm thrilled to be back entertaining in my hometown, Austin!
- What is your age range?
- My shows are appropriate from children ages 1-8. I offer various shows designed for babies, toddlers, preschool-age and young elementary. Please contact me for a description of my shows.
- Can you make balloons or face paintings to fit my theme?
- Yes! Let me know your theme beforehand and I'll offer balloons that fit your party's needs. Whether it's Mickey Mouse, Frozen, Hello Kitty, or Minecraft I offer hundreds of different designs and characters. With over a decade of balloon twisting, there's rarely a balloon I can't make.
- Can you describe your magic show?
- With the younger children especially (age 4 and younger), they need a show that captures their attention and keeps it too. That's why I love having all the kids participate - whether it's rubbing colors off their clothes, making candy 'soup' together, playing a trick on Silly Sparkles - they will love doing magic with me!
- Do I need to provide anything for the magic show?
- No hassle and no setup for you! I bring all my equipment necessary and clean up afterwards. Party planners have enough to worry about. All you need to provide is an open space and smiling kiddos.
- Where should you perform?
- An open space with minimal distractions behind me. PLEASE - NO PLAYROOMS! Toys, TV's turned on, loud music, noisy grownups and food distract children from the magic and make it really hard to enjoy a live show.
- Are your face paints safe?
- Yes! I use FDA approved cosmetic grade paint which is a combination of paraffin wax, pigment and a preservative to prevent bacteria from growing. It's made for your face. Never hire a face painter who uses craft or acrylic paint. It may be non-toxic, but it is not made for your skin.
- How much do you charge?
up to 14 children
1 hour - $225 pick one: face painting or balloon twisting
1 hour 15 minutes - $250 pick two: face painting, balloon twisting and magic show
1.5 hours - $275 includes: face painting, magic show, balloon twisting
2 hours - $300 includes: full faces painting, full magic show, advanced balloon twisting
1 hour 15 minutes - $225 pick one: face painting, balloon twisting, magic show
1.5 hours - $275 pick two: face painting, balloon twisting, magic show
2 hours - $300 includes: face painting, balloon twisting, magic show
Call for rates!
- How do I book you?
- Call or email making sure your time and date are available. Next, pay the $50 deposit on the services page. I will follow up with an email confirming your party information.
- I called and asked if you were available for my event, does this mean you're booked?
- Your event is not booked until you make a deposit and you receive a confirmation e-mail from me.
- Can you refund my deposit?
- Deposits are non-refundable. If your party is cancelled or rescheduled, your deposit will apply to any party booked within a 1 year period from the original event date.
- What time should I have you come to my party?
- Half an hour after the party starts. This way you don't waste time or money waiting for guests to arrive.
- What do you need at the party?
- Nothing smiling children and an open space! But it's always a nice gesture to offer your entertainer water.
- How do I pay my remaining balance?
- By cash, check or credit card. You may pay at the end of the party right before I leave.
- What if more kids RSVP than my original headcount?
- Head counts always change! If you know before the party, let me know so I can make sure your party package is adjusted and you have all the time needed to entertain the kids.
- What if more kids show up without RSVPing?
- If your headcount unexpectedly increases at the party, you can either upgrade your party package to include extra time ($25-$50 upgrade). Or, if you must stick within the original time frame let me know as soon as possible so I can offer simpler balloons and face painting to accommodate the extra children ($25-$50 upgrade).
- Should I tip?
- Tips are always appreciated but never expected.
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- Emergencies happen! Should your event be postponed to a later date due to illness, I would be happy to reschedule. While the deposit cannot be refunded, it will always apply to any party you book with me up to 1 year after original party date.
- What if it rains the day of my event?
- If you are planning your event outdoors, before you book you must have a backup rain location. If you cancel because of rain, you will not receive your deposit back. Rescheduling is subject to availability.
- It's snowing/sleeting/freezing rain/icy and I need to cancel my party. Can I reschedule?
- Yes! If it's dangerous weather for people to be out traveling, you can reschedule if you give at least 24 hours notice. Rescheduling your party package is subject to my availability.
- What if you have bad weather in your local area and I do not? Will you come anyway?
- If I decide the weather poses a threat to my personal safety or if weather.com shows a winter weather advisory for my local area, I reserve the right to cancel services for personal safety reasons.